Hey everyone, so how many of us go for a routine visit to salon? you? not me 😉 i don’t know why. I think my sada sa sabun is enough for my skin (hahah) jk. I do cleansing (rarely) at home considering i don’t have much time or stamina to go out somewhere searching for a good salon and leaving my kids behind for chee chee paa paa (honestly). I always do my own cleansing whether with a good cleanser or a sada sa fuller earth mask (multani matti). And you know what, i m not here to discuss about our skin or body cleaning tbh. I m kind of a gharelu si larki relying much on an outer world for acceptance. Aaaaannnddd i m here to talk about mind cleaning.
Ok! so coming directly on my point or else you will run away thinking kia buddhi khatoon hai yeh :p
I might sound awk talking about self cleaning as i m a person with a lot of depression, anxiety, self doubt, self destructive capabilities, and most of the times no actually every time i ended up leaving myself blamed by not talking to anybody about the problems i face. And not being able to talk to anyone destroys our soul. Yes! it happens to me. I don’t talk to nobody about the issues i m having in my life to sort them out. I go into depression very easily, that create problems for me and my family, my kids undergo of my depression mostly. Living with depression or anxiety or stress is not a sin. It needs to be understood by society and families involved that we are humans with hearts, feelings, emotions. MENTAL HEALTH matters. Khair, i am thinking about self cleaning. How? Let’s do it together by following these little things.
- Do not think what others think about you.
- Let it go. Janay wala/wali/cheez wapis nahi ati.
- Put yourself first.
- Smile in every moment of your life.
- Speak your heart out in front of anyone you feel best.
- Keep yourself among good people, surround yourself with some genuine people.
- Do not think about past or else you will live in it and never move on.
- Dress up. Not thinking what others feel about your dressing. Wear your heart out.
- Pray often.
- Make duas.
- Sit with your family not alone.
- Cook acha sa khana and invite me over. ;p
- Do what you love. Don’t feel bad for the things not happened accordingly.
- Hang out with friends or family you feel comfortable with.
- Do not think/speak false against anyone, leave it to ALLAH. HE will surely take care.
- If you are a mother, go out with your kids and play with them.
- Start meditation. Speak ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH focusing on your heart beat. Trust me and thank me later.
- Spread happiness, love and peace.
Apparently these are day to day maamlaat. Once you start focusing on you and your life you will feel less depressed and with the time passing you will be stress free. I believe what is written will happen no matter what. So, why burning our self for it whats not in our hands. Just live your life peacefully and let live too.
Remember, life is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. You are blessed to make a choice so make it count and make it a wise one too.